Alaska Airline: Siberia, Russia Part 2 - Where Are We And What Day Is It?

Standing in the airport in San Diego, I began to wonder exactly how long it takes to, Alaska Airline, get to the city of Chita, Siberia. Combination of vodka hangover, three planes, a train and go to the international date line does not help. At first glance, it appears that a total of two days, was not a bad move through earth.I requires greater attention in math.The route to go from San Diego to Chita, reads as follows: 1. The flight from San Diego to Seattle.2. The representative of charities and other professor.



3 Meet. The flight from Seattle to Anchorage.4. Aeroflot flies from Anchorage to [drink] for Khabarovsk, Russia.5, Alaska Airline, . Take the train from Khabarovsk to Chita.How bad could it be? Very, very, very bad. I said "bad"?, Alaska Airline, 1The flight days in Seattle, is not a problem. I met Tom Dickinson, founder of the Siberian bridges between cultures, but we were unable to find another teacher. It turns out that the flight to Anchorage was not until the next morning, so that really does not seem a problem.



Around midnight, our attitude has changed, and we canceled teacher.Day 2AT 8, Kentucky Grea water appears in the mist of Seattle. We have a teacher of second and speaks the Russian language. This is a great relief, as I spent most of last night watching my knowledge of Russian. I mean, it was not. I could not even pronounce the name of the city, we landed in Khabarovsk. I just had a panic attack during the night, when I started to read with the understanding that I would have no way of knowing how to get the train, get off.



You see, the Russian language is based on Cyrillic. There is no way a sail for the Cyrillic alphabet. For example, the letter "U" is pronounced as "ch" as in "Charlie". This was a specific, Alaska Airline, task. Lee's entire life go aimlessly riding on trains? Tom Dickinson constant smile makes me feel better.Our flight from Seattle to Anchorage has been corrected. Yes, we flew to Alaska Airlines. Waiting for our connection in Anchorage, two thoughts kept running though my head.



First, the airline Aeroflot, all the accidents? Secondly, as a man from Kentucky, is fluent in Russian? I mean, what about his accent? I felt less sure of my translator and decided to investigate. I started to rub his temples when he told me that he had never been Russia.Alas, there was no way back, Alaska Airline, . Believe me, I tried. But to say in Part 3 of this series of adventure travel nomad

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น